WELCOME!


Powered by IP2Location.com

Monday, June 16, 2008

Plagarism....Oh my God..!

I came across this blogpost in Indira's blog about Inji pennu and the plagarism of her blog post, poems and pictures by some website named Kerals.com(supposed to be a very very huge name in malayalam websites...) OMG... its so scary. The first thing that came to my mind is...?? Can this Happen to me? Can this happen to anyone including me?......Ohh my god.. we should Fight against this plagarism...Join this protest list and let us all support inji pennu. You can read about the whole issue here.

3 comments:

Cham said...

Yes horrible Subha, Inji is brave ...

ST said...

Yes its very horrible shubha, Inji is very brave

Meera said...

Yes, it's very bad. I agree we should fight against plagarism and cyber stalking. I support Inji.